Thursday, June 10, 2010

First Church Wedding Anniversary

Charlie and I had our civil marriage for the last two years and seven months..But then today is our first wedding anniversary in the in the eyes of the Lord and in the people who shares with us in this chapter of our life.

this was taken after the I do's


Looking back, our church wedding is the most memorable day of my life. Not just because I marry the person i love the most but it's also the last important event of my life that i shared with my beloved mother.

It was a day of thanksgiving a pure joy in everybody's heart...Looking back our wedding day made me appreciate more of the people who loved us and shared with us on appreciating the beautiful life.



as my parents meet me halfway...i miss mom more than ever


TFL


1 comment:

  1. oh happy anniversary! that's so sweet!

    thanks for sharing..you have such a sweet pretty smile!
    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete