Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Hearts Day


Two days from now we will be celebrating St. Valntines Day. Its nice to love and to be love. I just want to shre with you my favorite bible verse that fits for this occasion


Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs love is not happy with evil but is happy with truth. Love never gives up and its faith, hope and patient never fail…
1 Corinthians 13:4-7



I have created two cards so far for the occassion. A much as i want more so sad that i don't have a good space to play with. anyway here is the two pojects


this card was already sent to my cousin malou

this card will be delivered in my husband on the night before valentines hope he will appreciate at least..=)





No comments:

Post a Comment