Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oh Baby !

Last Monday we have a craft meet up here in Doha. I'm so glad i finally found some ladies who shares with me same passion. Yeah it's been a while since my last post. Ria of Heartforhandmade allow me to explore here Papertreyink die cuts. I so love all of her tools.

This is my first project for the month a Baby Card for a couple who recently receive there Gods Gift. A cutie bundle of joy!

{ Oh Baby !}

Tools: Papertreyink Die cut
            Spellbinders Die Cut
            CB Embosing


01082012 -  Oh Baby!



I use the card template fromMOJO252 from mojomonday. I have been looking this blog but still i don't have the guts to join. well. This is my project, maybe next time i will join in the meantime will keep practicing.

TFL ...Have a wonderful day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment