Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year...

In thirteen hour from now its new year....

Looking back 2009 was a great experience many blessing come, but some tough and low moments came with it...My hubby & I decided to have our church wedding last June of this year. at was happy wedding. almost all of the people close to my heart were there to join US as we bind ourselve into one. it was celebrated by a very close cousin of mine Rev. Fr. Wilfred Calinawan who just came home from a far province where he is assigned to be with us...Thank you Fr. Wing!

September 30, 2009 @ 3:30PM Philippines time i receive the call that change a whole lot in me. My mom passed away..End stage Renal Failure secondary to Cardiac Arrest...Mixed emotions rush in. happy in a way that mom has finally rested (she's been praying for that), that there will no pain after a couple of ICU rush. She just sleep in one of those unexpected evening at home and fails to wake up in the next day...To you mom thanks for being an inspiration, for being the my best friend. I love you and goodbye!

After around 50 days after my 91 year old grandfather also died. Oh how i miss him. We both have good memories together in my younger days being the pet and lolo's little girl.

Other than those my 2009 , was so blessed...I am looking forward in a fruitful 2010 ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment